CatBanter

-   -   Auckland library cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113469)

Jack Campin April 23rd 17 12:12 PM

Auckland library cat

Statue planned to commemorate the library cat in Devonport, north
Auckland:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/loca...n-his-likeness

I was in Devonport a few years ago but didn't visit the library -
it's a pretty quiet, low-traffic area where a cat could normally
wander around safely, but not quite quiet enough:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/8895...t-dies-aged-17

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_] April 23rd 17 02:20 PM

Auckland library cat

On 4/23/2017 7:12 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
Statue planned to commemorate the library cat in Devonport, north
Auckland:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/loca...n-his-likeness

I was in Devonport a few years ago but didn't visit the library -
it's a pretty quiet, low-traffic area where a cat could normally
wander around safely, but not quite quiet enough:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/8895...t-dies-aged-17

The statue will be a nice tribute to Benjamin the cat. :) I'm very
sorry he was run over. That's what happens when cats wander around,
even in a sleepy little place like Devonport. :(

I love the idea of shop cats. Thanks, Jack!

Jill