CatBanter

-   -   Please add my Cleocatra to the calling of the names (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114027)

Mishi[_2_] October 23rd 19 09:14 PM

Please add my Cleocatra to the calling of the names

Cleocatra of House Stott, queen of the Grays, passed away while I was at work today. She was almost 18. She is missed.

Sammy Redcat October 23rd 19 09:25 PM

Mishi wrote:
Cleocatra of House Stott, queen of the Grays, passed away while I was at work today. She was almost 18. She is missed.

I am so very sorry. I'm sure that she's playing at this very moment with
my Cleocatra. In fact, take a look up there - we can still see the
Rainbow Bridge up there, and there's my Cleo with another cat beside
her, looking all young a pretty and healthy.

Purrs for your heart.

Sammy

Pit2nya[_4_] October 24th 19 04:45 AM

On Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 1:14:19 PM UTC-7, Mishi wrote:
Cleocatra of House Stott, queen of the Grays, passed away while I was at work today. She was almost 18. She is missed.

How sad to loose her so suddenly. But a blessing that she went so quickly.
You'll always know to look up on the first full moon in October,
and think of your loss

cshenk October 25th 19 01:23 AM

cshenk October 25th 19 01:23 AM

Mishi wrote:

Cleocatra of House Stott, queen of the Grays, passed away while I was
at work today. She was almost 18. She is missed.

Daisy-chan nodds sadly and adds her