CatBanter

-   -   Lilith Tries On Her Veil (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11211)

ChildFree23 June 16th 04 04:33 PM

Lilith Tries On Her Veil

Now, let's try on your veil!

[Torbie and white striped girl lifts up the lacy veil and places it on
top of her head.] Oooh, it's bootifull! Are my ears supposed to stick

out?

Oh yes! That way, we can see your beautiful furs! Very nice....
makes a small adjustment to thuh veil
There. Perfect.

[Torbie and white striped girl looks at herownselves in the mirror.] I fink
I'm beautiful.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Not-So-Nervous Bride To Be
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Mlle. Anaïs June 16th 04 07:39 PM

ChildFree23 wrote:
[Torbie and white striped girl looks at herownselves in the mirror.]
I fink I'm beautiful.

I finks so too, Lillith! You iz gonna be a bootiful bride!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten June 17th 04 12:31 AM

[Torbie and white striped girl looks at herownselves in the mirror.] I fink
I'm beautiful.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Not-So-Nervous Bride To Be

You most certainly are, mine sweet!

Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23 June 17th 04 04:11 PM

[Torbie and white striped girl looks at herownselves in the mirror.] I
fink
I'm beautiful.

You most certainly are, mine sweet!

[HISS-SPIT! SWAT!] Go away! You're not supposed to see the bride until
the ceremony!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten June 18th 04 03:23 AM

[HISS-SPIT! SWAT!] Go away! You're not supposed to see the bride until
the ceremony!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

It's ok, I didn't peek! Cleocatra tole me I cudn't see her until da
wedwink day, so I'z was just listening to da posts. But I promise I
won't peek!

Sammy

Miss Violette June 18th 04 03:26 AM

Thank you, I was just about to swat him and I will sit over here by the door
so him or any other boy cats can come in, Miss Violette, a superstitious
black cat with fur still ruffled
link.net...

ChildFree23 June 20th 04 06:12 PM

[HISS-SPIT! SWAT!] Go away! You're not supposed to see the bride
until
the ceremony!

It's ok, I didn't peek! Cleocatra tole me I cudn't see her until da
wedwink day, so I'z was just listening to da posts. But I promise I
won't peek!

[HISS] You're not even allowed to listen! This is for girlkittiez only!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence