CatBanter

-   -   Question for the group (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67516)

-L. March 3rd 06 06:05 PM

Question for the group

Margarita Salt wrote:
If you lost your cat, would you want to know if it died or believe it
was probably adopted and living in a good home?

I would definitely want to know.

Someone kidnapped my cat when I was 15 or so. I found him 8 or 9 years
later. His disappearance always haunted me.
-L.

Buddy March 3rd 06 06:12 PM

Question for the group

I agree with the other posters. I would tell her. She will be
"looking" for her kitty for the rest of her life. She needs to know
what happened so she can move on - and possibly find another one to
love.