CatBanter

-   -   Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83864)

hizmuther November 2nd 07 10:32 PM

Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze

Iz anywon elth theaing thith? Mommy downloded uh newzreeder kalled
Nemo & he'z thuhpozedtuh werk furr uth. She hates pothtin with
Gurrgull Grewpth. Thank yew. Pleeze anther uth. M A R I U S

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo

hizmuther November 2nd 07 10:51 PM

Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze

In article
wrote:
We seez yoo Marius!
Princess Pasha

thnikkerMommy that hear furr ourz tryin tuh figure thith out. How
are yew tewday, Ma'am? M A R I U S

hizmuther November 2nd 07 10:52 PM

Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze

In article
wrote:
we gotz diz.

Thank yew, Ma'am.
M A R I U S, playing with hiz new newzreeder

Harri Roadcat November 2nd 07 11:09 PM

Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze

In article ,
HizMuther wrote:

Iz anywon elth theaing thith? Mommy downloded uh newzreeder kalled
Nemo & he'z thuhpozedtuh werk furr uth. She hates pothtin with
Gurrgull Grewpth. Thank yew. Pleeze anther uth. M A R I U S

Yep, we seez you. We haven't tried dat newsreader before. We use
MT-NewsWatcher on da Mac.

Harri

The Clowder November 2nd 07 11:26 PM

Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze

Harri Roadcat wrote:

In article ,
HizMuther wrote:

Iz anywon elth theaing thith? Mommy downloded uh newzreeder kalled
Nemo & he'z thuhpozedtuh werk furr uth. She hates pothtin with
Gurrgull Grewpth. Thank yew. Pleeze anther uth. M A R I U S

Yep, we seez you. We haven't tried dat newsreader before. We use
MT-NewsWatcher on da Mac.

Harri

Hi dere!
I'ze anserin heer so yu can see iffn it freds propurrly, Marius.
Yu guyz gittin Leopard?

Azad, bi-pooteral (slightly, still learning the PowerBook)
--
Remove the first m to reply

Ellie November 2nd 07 11:45 PM

Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze

We seez yoo Marius!
Princess Pasha

thnikkerMommy that hear furr ourz tryin tuh figure thith out. How
are yew tewday, Ma'am? M A R I U S

I am gud Marius. Itz a gorjus day heer.
PP