CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   POLL: Do I get my cat to stop pissing int the living room by... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21670)

jimmy the LD September 16th 04 03:45 PM

POLL: Do I get my cat to stop pissing int the living room by...

Moving the litter box to the likeable spot in the living room,

OR

Do I try some other method?

Jimmy

--
"...that simple light may rise out of complex darkness."
and don't forget to run like an antelope.

http://www.jimhutchison.com
http://music.jimhutchison.com

bonbon September 16th 04 04:30 PM

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:45:39 -0400, "jimmy the LD"
wrote:

Moving the litter box to the likeable spot in the living room,

OR

Do I try some other method?

Jimmy

Jimmy, move the livingroom.g

I've thought about a bit more, and I really think you need another
_male_cat. When the fng ****es in the box, Rutherford The Floor
****er surely will want to go over and cover up the fng's smell with
his own wonderful scent.

-bonbon

mlbriggs September 16th 04 06:48 PM

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:45:39 -0400, jimmy the LD wrote:

Moving the litter box to the likeable spot in the living room,

OR

Do I try some other method?

Jimmy

This is simply a suggestion as I have never had a similar problem:---
Instead of moving the litter box, add a few new ones and keep them scooped.
Also, try a fine scoopable litter (as opposed to the coarser ones) And,
yes, do consult a different Vet Do you give him loving attention --
brushing, petting, playing, etc. ? MLB

[email protected] September 16th 04 07:21 PM

"jimmy the LD" wrote:

Moving the litter box to the likeable spot in the living room,

OR

Do I try some other method?

Jimmy

You're asking the wrong people in regards to ideal litter box
placement - ask the cat.

Meanwhile find a vet willing to assume there is a health issue and let
him figure out what it is.

-mhd

Mary September 16th 04 08:51 PM

"jimmy the LD" wrote in message
Moving the litter box to the likeable spot in the living room,

OR

Do I try some other method?

Move the box! See if it works.