CatBanter

-   -   Bear shown in my eBay auction (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15364)

Haardvark2 January 1st 04 12:02 AM

Bear shown in my eBay auction

Happy New Year all.

When ever I can, I like to put Bear, my adopted female stray, in my auctions.
She was more than happy to pose for this one.

She is in my about me ebay page also.

:)

Haardvark2 January 1st 04 09:52 PM

Thanks, she is cute. She showed up at my door a few years ago. Rejected by her
mother at 5 weeks old and near death from starvation. I feed had and brought
her in from the rain.

A few days later she vanished. I thought she had passed away. 8 days later she
returned with a broker front leg. It slowly healed and she moved in.

She is always interested in my activities and hogs the photos of my items so I
stopped fighting it and let her do her thing.

Happy new year all.

MGW January 1st 04 11:43 PM

http://www.heroicstories.com/backissue2.html

MGW January 1st 04 11:43 PM