CatBanter

-   -   Marty goes to the dentist (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110403)

Jack Campin December 23rd 13 02:13 AM

Marty goes to the dentist

Look at the size of that paw!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...lands-25461525

dgk December 23rd 13 03:00 PM

Marty goes to the dentist

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 18:59:40 -0800, The Other Guy
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 02:13:23 +0000, Jack Campin
wrote:

Look at the size of that paw!

Most times, a view THAT CLOSE of a tiger's paw
will be the last thing a person ever sees!!

It's the size of the tooth that I'm more concerned with.

jmcquown[_2_] December 23rd 13 06:34 PM

Marty goes to the dentist

wrote:

Look at the size of that paw!

Most times, a view THAT CLOSE of a tiger's paw
will be the last thing a person ever sees!!

It's the size of the tooth that I'm more concerned with.

I'd be concerned about both, considering some cats like to "play" with
their food. :)

Jill

Takayuki December 24th 13 02:04 AM

Marty goes to the dentist

wrote:

Look at the size of that paw!

Most times, a view THAT CLOSE of a tiger's paw
will be the last thing a person ever sees!!

It's the size of the tooth that I'm more concerned with.

Ain't that the tooth!

Christina Websell December 29th 13 07:29 PM

Marty goes to the dentist

wrote:

Look at the size of that paw!

Most times, a view THAT CLOSE of a tiger's paw
will be the last thing a person ever sees!!

I remember watching a Tv program a few years ago called "Lion Man" IIRC he
was based in New Zealand, and he took dreadful risks with his lions and
tigers in his private zoo. Needless to say he got one of his employees
killed by one of the tigers because of his stupid idea that you could go in
with them
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tourists.html

To reply by email, lose the Ks...

---
protection is active.

MaryL[_2_] December 30th 13 07:52 PM

Marty goes to the dentist

wrote:

Look at the size of that paw!

Most times, a view THAT CLOSE of a tiger's paw
will be the last thing a person ever sees!!

I remember watching a Tv program a few years ago called "Lion Man" IIRC he
was based in New Zealand, and he took dreadful risks with his lions and
tigers in his private zoo. Needless to say he got one of his employees
killed by one of the tigers because of his stupid idea that you could go in
with them
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tourists.html

~~~~~~~
I notice that the rare white tiger was put down after the attack--and for
doing what is natural for a wild animal with people foolish/stupid enough to
be in the same enclosure.

MaryL

jmcquown[_2_] December 31st 13 02:24 AM

Marty goes to the dentist

wrote:

Look at the size of that paw!

Most times, a view THAT CLOSE of a tiger's paw
will be the last thing a person ever sees!!

I remember watching a Tv program a few years ago called "Lion Man" IIRC he
was based in New Zealand, and he took dreadful risks with his lions and
tigers in his private zoo. Needless to say he got one of his employees
killed by one of the tigers because of his stupid idea that you could go in
with them
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tourists.html

~~~~~~~
I notice that the rare white tiger was put down after the attack--and
for doing what is natural for a wild animal with people foolish/stupid
enough to be in the same enclosure.

MaryL

I agree with that, Mary. Some people think because they have college
degrees they are smarter than the animals. Sorry but they don't care
how long you went to school. (Step into my parlor, said the spider to
the fly.) You cannot fault a wild animal for acting like one when
humans are reckless or careless.

Jill