CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for Cat Sound Recordings. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=53057)

duckhugger September 15th 05 05:01 PM

Looking for Cat Sound Recordings.

I have a weekly radio show on a community station out here in Olympia where I do an experimental audio mixing show. I'm doing a special show coming up this Saturday the 27th that is going to focus entirely on cat sounds, cat songs, cat releated audio and the like.

Unfortunately I'm allergic to cats so (even though I love the little beasties) I don't own one that I can record audio from.... so I'm hoping some of y'all here might be able to record your cats and send me some audio files that I can use on the show, eh?

I've got a gmail account (holds up to 2 gigs) so file size isn't much of an issue. Frankly since the show is two hours long.. I'd rather have larger 5 to 20 minute recordings from folks if possible. MP3 format is best.

Email:
Website (if you want more info on the show):
http://www.duckhugger.com/ssls.html

P.S. - Even if you can't get recordings of 'em meowing.. one thing I would love is other cat noises... like noises of them eating thier food... or playing with a cat toy... etc..

Rhino October 26th 05 05:15 PM

--
duckhugger

You're going to play two solid hours of "cat noises"? Do you actually expect
people to listen to that or are you *trying* to kill your station's ratings?
No offense intended: I love cats but I can't imagine wanting to listen to
cat noises on the radio.

Rhino