CatBanter

-   -   mergencie, mergencie (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97213)

Granby September 9th 09 12:10 AM

mergencie, mergencie

This is O T Mahoney and we just got a cal11 call from Auntie Soft. They
are on the way to the emergency TED with T V. He is having sme serious
problems. Strong purrs and prayers would be appreciated.

MLB[_2_] September 9th 09 01:11 AM

mergencie, mergencie

Granby wrote:
This is O T Mahoney and we just got a cal11 call from Auntie Soft. They
are on the way to the emergency TED with T V. He is having sme serious
problems. Strong purrs and prayers would be appreciated.

Purrrin for TV to be OK. TuTu

Granby September 9th 09 01:37 AM

mergencie, mergencie

She called and the VET says he had a heart attack and is not too strong at
the moment. He is however, an older kitty.