CatBanter

-   -   Invisible cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7829)

Christina Websell October 4th 04 10:14 PM

"Nan" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 02:23:26 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

{...}and he went into the
lounge.
That's when he totally disappeared. He can't get upstairs, the door is
shut. He isn't here on any of the chairs or settee. I called him, he
didn't appear.
I think he must have teleported himself to see Tortie. Nan, if you notice
handsome tabby and white boy around your place, it's him. Tell him to
come
back immediately.
This is weird. He came in and now he isn't here.
gibber I'm not scared

Tweed

Tweed, I haven't seen him today, but I haven't seen Tortie either. Do
you suppose they are together?

Hmm, maybe, although when I got up this morning he was meatloafing on the
couch with a smirk on his face, refusing to say where he'd been :-)
Has Tortie come back?

Tweed

Nan October 4th 04 11:20 PM

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:14:36 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

I saw her just a little while ago looking extremely pleased with
herself. Hmmmmm!
--

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

[email protected] October 5th 04 12:04 AM

Enfilade wrote:

Nocturne has "offices" under the bed and the desk, where she goes to
escape the cooties spread by stupid humans, immature kittens, and
foul, unspeakably vile, ferals named Smokey.

chuckle! She sounds like a real curmudgeon.

How do you pronounce "Tyche" by the way? I've been saying "tike-ee" to
myself when I read the name.

Joyce

Lots42 The Library Avenger October 5th 04 05:24 PM

From: Steve Touchstone

I think that's happened with all my crew at one time or another. LB is
the most likely to disappear, because she goes through these phases
where she wants to sleep in out of the way spots. Her funniest spot,
which I only found after several disappearances, entailed her going in
the closet and climbing into a soft sided suitcase which on one side
partially unzipped.

Harvey vanished the other day. I looked outside, under beds...then finally
flung myself across the maternal unit's bed to look under easier and there was
Harvey. He yelled at me because I scared him
--
"Argh, the laws of science be a harsh mistress." - Pirate Bender
"If you want to say something relevant to this particular discussion, or

SUQKRT October 6th 04 01:05 AM

In article , Nan
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Was he smoking a cigarette? ;o)

I saw her just a little while ago looking extremely pleased with
herself. Hmmmmm!
--

Nan and the furkids

Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Steve Touchstone October 6th 04 01:16 AM

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:06:59 -0500, John F. Eldredge
wrote:

I have had the experience, on numerous occasions, of searching for a
cat, without success, and finally finding it curled up in the midst
of all this activity, obviously wondering what all of the fuss is
about.

When Sammy was younger she would sometimes dart out the door without
waiting for me to put on her collar. She decided it was lots of fun to
dart outside and have the hoomin chase her. Was't too bad, until she
found out how hard it is to see a mostly black tuxedo kitty hiding in
the bushes. When she discovered that she could be seen by a hoomin
shinging a flashlight into the bushes, took it to the next step. She
would run outside and let the hoomin chase her for a while, hide in
the bushes until the hoomin went ot get the light. She thought it
great fun to sneak back in the apartment, sit in the window and watch
the silly hoomin walk around calling her in the dark shining the light
under the bushes. Finally I figured out what she was doing I started
keeping an eye on the window, so she gave up that game.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: