CatBanter

-   -   Look what I caught Mum! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30289)

wafflycat August 13th 05 03:44 PM

Look what I caught Mum!

Francis in middle of room..

Belch...

*Belch*..

*BELCH*

*BARF*
steam
*BARF*
/steam
smelly steam
*BARF*

"Look what I caught earlier Mum!"

Me: "Nathan! Clean this up for me please!

Nathan: "Mumble, Mumble, Schnazzafratz... I'll get you for this Francis..."

/smelly steam

That cat has his gross moments.

Cheers, helen s

Christina Websell August 16th 05 11:16 PM

"wafflycat" waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk wrote in message
Francis in middle of room..

Belch...

*Belch*..

*BELCH*

*BARF*
steam
*BARF*
/steam smelly steam
*BARF*

"Look what I caught earlier Mum!"

Me: "Nathan! Clean this up for me please!

Nathan: "Mumble, Mumble, Schnazzafratz... I'll get you for this
Francis..."

/smelly steam

That cat has his gross moments.

Cheers, helen s

Thank you for sharing this moment, Helen ;-) Btw, what *was* it that he'd
caught?
My cats are too mean to barf up. It goes down and stays down.

Tweed

wafflycat August 17th 05 07:16 AM

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"wafflycat" waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk wrote in message Thank
you for sharing this moment, Helen ;-) Btw, what *was* it that he'd
caught?

Some sort of small rodent that had been through a matter transporter where
there was a problem with the transporter matrix, so it reappeared inside
out... I think. Mixed with some grass too...

Cheers
helen s