CatBanter

-   -   Tiger's Memorial Service (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101837)

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] August 18th 10 12:01 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

Meow Kitties,

Tigers Memorial service will be held at da Temple
ob Bast dis weekend. Pleeze luk for da post, and
den port ober to Ejipt.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/17/2010 6:59:56 PM

Sundance[_2_] August 18th 10 12:16 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

I will be dere, Anaïs. I will sit wif da orinj kitteez, to show owrown sorro
at da loss uv wun uv owr gratest memfurs.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties,

Tigers Memorial service will be held at da Temple
ob Bast dis weekend. Pleeze luk for da post, and
den port ober to Ejipt.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/17/2010 6:59:56 PM

Granby August 18th 10 02:17 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

And I will join uz as I am alzo an oranje kitty.

Piglett looks at O T and tells him. We willz all be dere kauze we luffed
dat ole nip whiskey drinkink cat.

Will in New Haven August 18th 10 02:28 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

On Aug 17, 7:01*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow Kitties,

* * * * Tigers Memorial service will be held at da Temple
ob Bast dis weekend. Pleeze luk for da post, and
den port ober to Ejipt.

I will be ther an I will drink too his memury. I will mak shor dat all
da kittees frum Mickee an Bill's hous come too. I know dey wan too.
Missy is gonna drife Mickees gnoo black jeep-fingy four morning insted
ub da red jeep-fingy.

--
Wascal, four are combined Houses

John Ross Mc Master August 18th 10 02:45 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

i am gnot oringj butted kreem. i will come two show respect for tiger.
beauty
We mourn Tiger. The Brij is a gudder place now.
Cinder and Spring

Granby August 18th 10 03:06 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

Da kolor duzent madder, he waz our brofther and our fren. Willow checking
her wardrobe for something appropiate to wear.

The Porter Cats[_2_] August 18th 10 04:09 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

All nyne of us will be ther. Fangu fur letteng us know, Anais.

Lucy

Mosey =^,,^= August 18th 10 04:43 AM

Tiger's Memorial Service

Awl 4 uf usses wil bee dere tew n ai wil let MeOwy gnow abowt et tew.
Luffs,
Mosey, Pooky, Pipps n Sqweex

meOwy August 18th 10 07:19 PM

Tiger's Memorial Service

On Aug 17, 5:01*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow Kitties,

* * * * Tigers Memorial service will be held at da Temple
ob Bast dis weekend. Pleeze luk for da post, and
den port ober to Ejipt.

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 8/17/2010 6:59:56 PM

Deer Mme. Anais,
I habb awweighs held yor wuvwy fwuffy sefl in da heighest esteem, an I
awso hadded a sekrit krush shh fer a wile on yor wink, Tiger. He wuz
so matcho an brafe. Sew it iss wif da gratist sympafee dat i
eggztend mine condoughlintses to yoorself fur yur sowwoful loss, an if
yoo needz kumpiny i wil be gwad to port offur dere to yoor wuvwy bed
(dat I saw in a foto) an purr nex tew yu (no pawpawratzee pweez,
beclawz i mite appeer furry playn neggs tew such a byoodaful purrzhan
laydy.)
I will be at da memeroariel fur yur huzband waring a orinj cwoak.
Sinseerly,
Wuffs, MeOwy (fangyu mine Mosey fur keeping me poasted)

Sammy Redcat August 18th 10 07:52 PM

Tiger's Memorial Service

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:01:05 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Tigers Memorial service will be held at da Temple
ob Bast dis weekend. Pleeze luk for da post, and den port ober to Ejipt.

My whole clowder will be dere. Just dis day I wuz rememfuring when Tiger
an mineownself went to Eye-r-land to get da magical collors for our winks-
to-be. I seems like like it was just yesterday, and like him couldn't
possibly be gone.

sigh

Mine Meowmie an Paw is gonna be gone part of Saturday, drifing some
rescue kitties from Chicatgo to Madison, Wiscatsin. I 'spect dat Paw will
be finking of da memorial service too fru da whole drive.

Sammy