CatBanter

-   -   Cats are furry little monsters! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94001)

Jacques De Molay March 4th 09 01:06 AM

Cats are furry little monsters!

If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

Matthew[_3_] March 4th 09 01:13 AM

"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

jmc March 4th 09 02:08 AM

Cats are furry little monsters!

Suddenly, without warning, Matthew exclaimed (3/3/2009 8:13 PM):
"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me :)

jmc

dgk March 4th 09 01:47 PM

Cats are furry little monsters!

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:08:40 -0500, jmc
wrote:

Suddenly, without warning, Matthew exclaimed (3/3/2009 8:13 PM):
"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me :)

jmc

And possums have opposable thumbs on their hands and feet and are thus
superior to us.

Matthew[_3_] March 4th 09 03:35 PM

wrote:

Suddenly, without warning, Matthew exclaimed (3/3/2009 8:13 PM):
"Jacques De Molay" wrote in
message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me :)

jmc

And possums have opposable thumbs on their hands and feet and are thus
superior to us.

Not really we at least know to look both ways before we cross the road or we
would be lunch ;-)

Clara Semps March 5th 09 05:40 PM

Cats are furry little monsters!

In article
,
Jacques De Molay wrote:

If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

I agree! My Furby bites me all the time. Of course that's because I
slap him around while playing. He loves it. But it's easier on my hands
if I use a glove or towel. Gonna go clean the scratches and bites now
before they infect. Monster cat indeed! Hrumph! Muahahahahahahaha.

Stan Brown March 7th 09 10:41 PM

Cats are furry little monsters!

Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:13:10 -0500 from Matthew
:

"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

I was watching /Rain man/ for the first time in many years, and I
realized: cats are autistic. They are concerned only with what they
want when they want it (though fortunately that usually includes
giving and receiving affection), and they have lots of little rituals
that they follow, especially when nervous.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Stan Brown March 7th 09 10:41 PM

Cats are furry little monsters!

Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:08:40 -0500 from jmc
:
Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me :)

When one animal poops and the other animal picks up its poop, which
is the master and which is the slave? :-)

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

T[_4_] March 8th 09 07:37 PM

Cats are furry little monsters!

In article ,
says...

In article
,
Jacques De Molay wrote:

If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

I agree! My Furby bites me all the time. Of course that's because I
slap him around while playing. He loves it. But it's easier on my hands
if I use a glove or towel. Gonna go clean the scratches and bites now
before they infect. Monster cat indeed! Hrumph! Muahahahahahahaha.

Angie gives the occasional playful nip. Doesn't bit down hard at all.

MLB March 9th 09 05:13 PM

Stan Brown wrote:
Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:08:40 -0500 from jmc
:
Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me :)

When one animal poops and the other animal picks up its poop, which
is the master and which is the slave? :-)

YOU are its slave! MLB