CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Annoying behaviour (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26940)

[email protected] May 6th 05 04:55 AM

Annoying behaviour

Can anyone give me some information on how to keep other cats out of my
garden and prevent them using it as their litter tray.

kaeli May 6th 05 01:53 PM

In article .com,
enlightened us with...
Can anyone give me some information on how to keep other cats out of my
garden and prevent them using it as their litter tray.

There are a lot more people from the UK who have this issue in alt.cats.
Not too many here.

If you can't find answers in alt.cats, try rec.pets.cats.health+behav. Not
too many UKers there, but I think they know good links to info.

~kaeli~
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

[email protected] May 7th 05 07:50 PM

On Fri, 6 May 2005 07:53:11 -0500, kaeli
wrote:

In article .com,
enlightened us with...
Can anyone give me some information on how to keep other cats out of my
garden and prevent them using it as their litter tray.

Moth balls.