CatBanter

-   -   PURRBLIK NOWNSMUNT!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10277)

Arlene Knop July 10th 03 02:14 AM

PURRBLIK NOWNSMUNT!!

I"ll be there! Ware's it gonna be? Wot shud I ware? Wot can I bring?

GM, trying to think up a reely good prezent

Blurbubble wrote:

*ahem* tubby ginger tabby steps forward

Ize jusst lettin yuze orl no well in advans dat itz my TWELF Purrday on da
twenny forf ov Joolye. Ize gonna haf a big pawdee anna I aont yuze orl to
mark it in yor dyarees NOW!

Clarence anna me haz bin a bit kwyatt fur a cuppall ov weeks sinse ar
Meowmee gott bakk furrom seein Emmernem coz she sed she woz too tyard tu do
ar sekretaireeyall werk! Cheek!

Zachary (Clarence bizzy maykin erraynjmunts..)

--
http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/blurbubblesbazaar

Sylvia M July 10th 03 03:20 AM

Mee tuu!!!
I wanna kno tuu, tuu.

Dyna, beeink uh koppy kat

[email protected] July 13th 03 04:59 AM

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:03:37 +0100, "Blurbubble"
wrote:

*ahem* tubby ginger tabby steps forward

Ize jusst lettin yuze orl no well in advans dat itz my TWELF Purrday on da
twenny forf ov Joolye. Ize gonna haf a big pawdee anna I aont yuze orl to
mark it in yor dyarees NOW!

Clarence anna me haz bin a bit kwyatt fur a cuppall ov weeks sinse ar
Meowmee gott bakk furrom seein Emmernem coz she sed she woz too tyard tu do
ar sekretaireeyall werk! Cheek!

Zachary (Clarence bizzy maykin erraynjmunts..)

Kewel! I could use a gud pardee abowt den!

Charlie Fennel