CatBanter

-   -   Amber and Tiger pooped (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=13885)

---MIKE--- October 13th 03 11:12 PM

Amber and Tiger pooped

This morning they both pooped. I had stopped adding the acidophulis to
their food yesterday. This morning I added a little bit because Amber
is still on the Clavamox. Hopefully, I will use up the Clavamox
tonight.

-MIKE

Cheryl October 14th 03 01:15 AM

In ,
---MIKE--- composed with style:
This morning they both pooped. I had stopped adding the
acidophulis to their food yesterday. This morning I added a little
bit because Amber is still on the Clavamox. Hopefully, I will use
up the Clavamox tonight.

-MIKE

Good! Did you ever think you'd post a topic that your cat pooped
before? lol BTDT, :)