CatBanter

-   -   Joyeux Quatorze Juillet ! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96308)

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] July 14th 09 05:10 PM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

Meow Kitties!

Itz a Fwench nashional holliday (aka: Bastille
Day), so letz sellebrayte!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2009 12:09:10 PM

Stormmee July 14th 09 05:16 PM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

sinze we iz all alreadi atta little lake shuld purhapz we juzt order in sum
frwench fudz so da sekund wurld kittez kan ry demselvez? Hopin hizown wife
kitte duza diskripshunz
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties!

Itz a Fwench nashional holliday (aka: Bastille
Day), so letz sellebrayte!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2009 12:09:10 PM

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] July 15th 09 03:47 AM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:16:43 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

sinze we iz all alreadi atta little lake shuld purhapz we juzt order in sum
frwench fudz so da sekund wurld kittez kan ry demselvez? Hopin hizown wife
kitte duza diskripshunz

I'ze puttink a cawl into da Inspektor, who can
'port ober wif dem! Duz anykitty want a Fwench
picknic?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2009 10:46:42 PM

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] July 15th 09 06:45 AM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:16:43 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

sinze we iz all alreadi atta little lake shuld purhapz we juzt order
in sum
frwench fudz so da sekund wurld kittez kan ry demselvez? Hopin
hizown wife
kitte duza diskripshunz

I'ze puttink a cawl into da Inspektor, who can
'port ober wif dem! Duz anykitty want a Fwench
picknic?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I du! I du!

Enny poisson?
I dunt meen Poyzun = poison, but raffur
fisheez, az in fisshyswa.
--
Pitô.ônya, trying (very)

Fred Williams[_3_] July 15th 09 02:58 PM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

I remember some years ago on this day I was driving my car in Quebec and
listening to CBC radio. In honour of Bastille
Day, they played Mireui Mattheiu, (spelling is certainly wrong), singing
the French National anthem, and did she ever do a great job. For a while
there I wanted to be French. A great anthem, but incredibly well sung. It
was so good I'll remember that one time experience for the rest of my life.

Fred

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:16:43 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

sinze we iz all alreadi atta little lake shuld purhapz we juzt order
in sum
frwench fudz so da sekund wurld kittez kan ry demselvez? Hopin
hizown wife
kitte duza diskripshunz

I'ze puttink a cawl into da Inspektor, who can
'port ober wif dem! Duz anykitty want a Fwench
picknic?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I du! I du!

Enny poisson?
I dunt meen Poyzun = poison, but raffur
fisheez, az in fisshyswa.

--
Regards,
Fred

Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_] July 15th 09 05:47 PM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:45:02 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's little, agile paws typed:

I du! I du!

Enny poisson?
I dunt meen Poyzun = poison, but raffur
fisheez, az in fisshyswa.

[A porter twinkles at the second-world picnic
site, and a rotund grey chartreux, wearing a
chef's apron steps out, followed by a lithe
havana-brown cat. It is the Inspector and Hercule
(also wearing an apron), and together they unload
all sorts of boxes and cartons, and set them up
next to Fluffykits portable kitchen]

{for the benefit of MeOwy and any new cat: the
community first met the inspector on the Orient
Express adventure; he lives in Paris where he is a
detective-cat, is a cross between Peter Seller's
Inspector Closeau and Colombo, a gourmet and
accomplished chef and has a big heart. Hercule we
met on the Barge adventure, he is a composer, also
French and is Rebeccas wink}

Hokay zen mine friend, let us get set up for zee
cookink!

Ummmm,I finks zee langostinos een a Provençal
style wif garlic ans zee tomatoes; Oysterz een zee
shell wif bechamel and zee spinach; liddle tender
mowsies wif tomatoes, garlik and zee rosemary.
Ummm, duckybird à la orange; tournedos ob veal;
zeese red snapperz wif sauce Muniere.; perhaps zee
lopsterz just plain wif zee nip-butter..... Hmmm,
mon ami, anyfing else? [Both cats begin cooking up
a storm]

And ob cawze we haff zee pastriez for dessert.
Now letz open zees nip-Sancerre - a liddle in zee
pot, and a liddle in zee chefs, non?

And with that, wonderful smells fill up the area
around the little lake.....

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Stormmmee July 15th 09 07:30 PM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

ifin it iz sumcat needsa poztda link fur da new catz ta read... sinze
ssundanze iznot here i will vlinteer ta taze ani fudz whut needz taztin,
Tigger hopeful and helpful,

Stormmmee July 15th 09 07:35 PM

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

stupid hoomin anna deliqwint baby pooter...

I wuz tryinta say dat i thinked da xprezz venshure wuz pozted sumwhere anna
maby sumcat kuld pozt itsef fur da new catz... den i wuz tryint volemteer ta
tezt fudz anna i iz willinta du double duty beclawz sundanze iz away atta
moment, Tiger, glarin atta baby pooter anna soft... he ignores MH's part in
the bungled message