CatBanter

-   -   Catsan cat litter (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108256)

[email protected] August 4th 12 03:32 PM

Catsan cat litter

Anyone else use this? It was all the shop had today so I got it. I did the boxes about 1.30 this afternoon- there have been about 3 visits by cats followed by me with a brush and dustpan as they've kicked it everywhere....

I'm not sure whether they just like kicking it, it's lighter so more flies out or they don't like it and are trying to run us out of it ASAP

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Christina Websell August 5th 12 12:03 AM

Catsan cat litter

wrote in message
Anyone else use this? It was all the shop had today so I got it. I did
the boxes about 1.30 this afternoon- there have been about 3 visits by
cats followed by me with a brush and dustpan as they've kicked it
everywhere....

I'm not sure whether they just like kicking it, it's lighter so more flies
out or they don't like it and are trying to run us out of it ASAP

I bought a bag of it for Kitty shortly before..you know..
She never got to use it. I still have it in my porch just in case when
Boyfie gets so old he doesn't use the out.

When Kitty lost her senses about using the out, any litter would do.
It didn't take me long to realise when she weed and pooed behind my
woodburner that she needed a litterbox.
She got one, and she used the cheap clumping litter from Tesco or Asda.
Bless her little heart, she had forgotten how to go out for toilet duties,
but she never forgot how to be clean in the house if a litter box was
provided.
So, I still have a bag of it, never opened..
Tweed