CatBanter

-   -   Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88382)

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] April 30th 08 09:30 PM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_] April 30th 08 09:44 PM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:30:38 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

Happy purrday! I can bring yummy fudz from FluffyKitz Catering if youz
want. Including some special yogurt!

Tabitha

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] April 30th 08 10:01 PM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:30:38 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she
wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew
my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

Happy purrday! I can bring yummy fudz from FluffyKitz Catering if youz
want. Including some special yogurt!

Tabitha

Fangu furry mutch Tabitha, dat wud be sew nise uf yew:)
Mosey

Ranger Greykitten April 30th 08 10:05 PM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

Fangu furry mutch Tabitha, dat wud be sew nise uf yew:)
Mosey

I will bring a bunch of goodies - some sammon-fishie, and some roasted
beast, and some ear of sooven, and our offur usual goodies. And since you
like yogurt, I'z been experimenting wif some special kitty-only flavors.
I'z got toona-flavored yogurt, and sammon flavored, and mousie flavored,
an birdie flavored.

Tabitha

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] April 30th 08 10:42 PM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

"Ranger Greykitten"
Fangu furry mutch Tabitha, dat wud be sew nise uf yew:)
Mosey

I will bring a bunch of goodies - some sammon-fishie, and some roasted
beast, and some ear of sooven, and our offur usual goodies. And since you
like yogurt, I'z been experimenting wif some special kitty-only flavors.
I'z got toona-flavored yogurt, and sammon flavored, and mousie flavored,
an birdie flavored.

Tabitha

hihi Tabitha
Fangu furry mutch fur bringin awl dat fur me n da guests.
Dat iz sew nise uf yew:)
We will hab sum fuhn fur sure
Wuv
Happy Mosey

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] April 30th 08 10:44 PM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

Oh, Lewi, a purr day party! Can we go? Please?

Kitty Schottland

Yer bof envited. Pweeze come. We will hab lotz uf fuhn
Mosey

Will in New Haven May 1st 08 12:34 AM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

On Apr 30, 4:30 pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

Weee will be comin. Four a short partee, nobuddy gonna hafta Uncl-Bill
sit. Mebbe I will go hom eerlee sew heee will haff sumwun to snuggle.
I get tired eez ennyweigh.

So you kin spect Maggy May, Missy, Surnise an MEE

--
WooToo

Will in New Haven May 1st 08 12:38 AM

Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

On Apr 30, 4:30 pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

Looks tolerantly at WooToo
WooToo forgetted an din' wait four usses two sing.

Maggy May, Missy, Sunrise, & WooToo
Happee purrday two yew
Happee purrday to yoo
Happee purrday deerust Mosey