CatBanter

-   -   Happy birthday Amber! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=59181)

---MIKE--- September 14th 05 10:53 PM

Happy birthday Amber!

The children caused this post to drop off the end so I am repeating it.
Amber is 11 today.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...&p=3D71529480=
&Sequence=3D0&res=3Dhigh

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Christina Websell September 14th 05 11:31 PM

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Happy purrday, lovely Amber.

Tweed, KFC & BF

Smokie Darling (Annie) September 15th 05 01:24 AM

---MIKE--- wrote:

Amber is 11 today.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...0&p=3D7152948=

0&Sequence=3D0&res=3Dhigh

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I'm sure she's lovely, happy birthday Amber, many, many more.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Adrian September 15th 05 11:53 AM

---MIKE--- wrote:
The children caused this post to drop off the end so I am repeating
it.
Amber is 11 today.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

Happy purrday, Amber.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Marina September 15th 05 03:57 PM

---MIKE--- wrote:
The children caused this post to drop off the end so I am repeating it.
Amber is 11 today.

Hoppy Purrday, Amber!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

mlbriggs September 18th 05 10:13 PM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:24:46 -0700, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

---MIKE--- wrote:

Amber is 11 today.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I'm sure she's lovely, happy birthday Amber, many, many more.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Many happy returns of the day, Amber. If only people could remain so
beautiful. Does anyone know what this would be in human years? MLB

Exocat September 18th 05 10:28 PM

"mlbriggs" wrote
Many happy returns of the day, Amber. If only people could remain so
beautiful. Does anyone know what this would be in human years? MLB

Best calculation I know is

Cat's 1st 2 years = hoomin 24
Each next year = hoomin 4

So 11 Cat = 24 + 4x9(36) = 60.

Welcome to the UK's female pension age, Amber!

NB Our poor govt. is gradually creeping it up to 65, same as for males,
with a view to putting both up to 67 eventually.

Generous, huh?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF