CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my cat? It is a 8-9 monthcat t (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21979)

G. Corlew November 11th 03 03:04 AM

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my cat? It is a 8-9 monthcat t

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my cat? It is a 8-9 month cat
that lives in the barn at my home. It is stumpling and appears dizzy.
It's ears are not "aligned". They are pointing in differents directions.
Please let me know what it might be.

Cheers,
Gc~

Luvskats00 November 11th 03 07:08 AM

gcorlew1@webtv writes
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my cat? It is a 8-9 month cat

that lives in the barn at my home. It is stumpling and appears dizzy.
It's ears are not "aligned".

You've written nonsense before..why do u bother. Obviously, if you weren't a
troll, you'd take the cat to the vet. I hope when you get very sick you stay
home and waste away.

Aimee S November 12th 03 06:01 PM

Your cat could very possibly have an inner ear infection, and should
really see a vet. I had one that acted like that once and that's what it
was.
Good Luck!!

Aimee

Chris November 13th 03 05:14 PM

Gc,
You need to check out the www.petmedicinechest.com your kitten is
experiencing what my cat went thru, it sounds like he has some contaminants
in his blood, it is all natural.

Janie