CatBanter

-   -   Got a Head Butt and a MEOW (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91557)

jmcquown[_2_] October 19th 08 02:51 PM

Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

Went over to feed the kitties next door. Fedders was on the bed. I've no
idea where Schwartzy (Schwartzie?) is; since I got him inside the other
night he's been hiding.

I got a big MEOW and a head-butt from Fedders :) He even let me kiss him on
his head! He's usually pretty shy. He knows where the food is coming from,
obviously.

My goodness this woman has tons of cat food! LOL Three large bags of
various kibble and cans and cans of Fancy Feast!

Not to worry, they aren't suffering from not going outside. It's just a few
days, it's not going to kill them.

Jill

Jofirey October 19th 08 08:13 PM

Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Went over to feed the kitties next door. Fedders was on the bed.
I've no idea where Schwartzy (Schwartzie?) is; since I got him
inside the other night he's been hiding.

I got a big MEOW and a head-butt from Fedders :) He even let me
kiss him on his head! He's usually pretty shy. He knows where the
food is coming from, obviously.

My goodness this woman has tons of cat food! LOL Three large bags
of various kibble and cans and cans of Fancy Feast!

Not to worry, they aren't suffering from not going outside. It's
just a few days, it's not going to kill them.

Jill

Do try to make sure Schwartz hasn't managed to lock himself in a
bedroom.

Jo

Granby October 19th 08 08:47 PM

Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

I buy a supply of food and the litter pellets I use for the four months of
really slow time, money wise, from work. The kids say they will come here
to shop. NOT!

jmcquown[_2_] October 19th 08 09:48 PM

Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

Jofirey wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Went over to feed the kitties next door. Fedders was on the bed.
I've no idea where Schwartzy (Schwartzie?) is; since I got him
inside the other night he's been hiding.

I got a big MEOW and a head-butt from Fedders :) He even let me
kiss him on his head! He's usually pretty shy. He knows where the
food is coming from, obviously.

My goodness this woman has tons of cat food! LOL Three large bags
of various kibble and cans and cans of Fancy Feast!

Not to worry, they aren't suffering from not going outside. It's
just a few days, it's not going to kill them.

Do try to make sure Schwartz hasn't managed to lock himself in a
bedroom.

Jo

He's not locked in any room I can find. He's probably hiding in plain
sight!

Jill

Jofirey October 19th 08 10:46 PM

Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

"Granby" wrote in message
I buy a supply of food and the litter pellets I use for the four
months of really slow time, money wise, from work. The kids say they
will come here to shop. NOT!

I've had that discussion with my grown kids and grandkids a few times
as well. If I'm stocked up on something, it is for my convenience,
not theirs. Sharing rules do not apply.

Middle grandson can be a problem, since he more or less lives here.
He goes to cookouts and overnight camping with his friends and
everyone brings food. He sometimes gets a little carried away with
raiding the freezer.

Jo

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) October 19th 08 11:30 PM

Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

jmcquown wrote:
Went over to feed the kitties next door. Fedders was on the bed. I've
no idea where Schwartzy (Schwartzie?) is; since I got him inside the
other night he's been hiding.

I got a big MEOW and a head-butt from Fedders :) He even let me kiss
him on his head! He's usually pretty shy. He knows where the food is
coming from, obviously.

My goodness this woman has tons of cat food! LOL Three large bags of
various kibble and cans and cans of Fancy Feast!

Not to worry, they aren't suffering from not going outside. It's just a
few days, it's not going to kill them.

Jill

Cats can be pretty adaptable, that way - mine had always been
indoor-outdoor, but when compelled to become indoor only, they adjusted
just fine. (Except for a tendency to lie in wait by the opening door and
attempt a rush to freedom before I could get it closed behind me.) I am
one of those who believe a cat does better when it has access to the
outdoors, but they are flexible enough to manage an indoor only
existence - especially if they have a companion or two for company when
their person is not at home.