CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pippy Update - Post-surgery (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80912)

Me[_2_] June 20th 07 02:07 AM

Pippy Update - Post-surgery

First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!

and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
evening... I posted some details about our visit and a few pictures.
Please read about it on his blogger site:
http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/

It's been crazy the past few days - emotionally, financially and
physically. Everyone's help has, and continues to be
overwhelming! :)

- "The Captors"