CatBanter

-   -   Marina - Frank & Nikki's slave (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114102)

Mishi[_2_] March 2nd 20 04:43 PM

Marina - Frank & Nikki's slave

Just got an update on Marina - she had a multi-organ transplant on Sunday, I believe a pancreas and kidney transplant. Her niece says she is awake, and doing ok. Still in ICU for a couple more days. Major purrs going out to her!

jmcquown[_2_] March 2nd 20 05:21 PM

Marina - Frank & Nikki's slave

On 3/2/2020 11:43 AM, Mishi wrote:
Just got an update on Marina - she had a multi-organ transplant on Sunday, I believe a pancreas and kidney transplant. Her niece says she is awake, and doing ok. Still in ICU for a couple more days. Major purrs going out to her!

Oh wow! Thanks for letting us know. Major purrs coming from Buffy and
myself for her to get better.

Jill

Mishi[_2_] March 5th 20 01:18 PM

Marina - Frank & Nikki's slave

On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:43:46 AM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
Just got an update on Marina - she had a multi-organ transplant on Sunday, I believe a pancreas and kidney transplant. Her niece says she is awake, and doing ok. Still in ICU for a couple more days. Major purrs going out to her!

Marina posted to FB today - she says she is getting better and better!!

Helen Wheels March 5th 20 03:22 PM

Marina - Frank & Nikki's slave

On 5/03/2020 9:18 PM, Mishi wrote:
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:43:46 AM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
Just got an update on Marina - she had a multi-organ transplant on Sunday, I believe a pancreas and kidney transplant. Her niece says she is awake, and doing ok. Still in ICU for a couple more days. Major purrs going out to her!

Marina posted to FB today - she says she is getting better and better!!

Oh, that's good news. Best wishes from me, and lots of purrs Trixie and
FLoki.