CatBanter

-   -   Purrs please for trooder cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103914)

John Ross Mc Master January 26th 11 02:27 AM

Purrs please for trooder cat

https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

he will gnot eet my fudz.
beauty

He stoled my ROOM. I will scratch him!
Spring

Scooter was due to be euthanized Sunday but he took a turn for the
better. He has a major kidney malady, but please purr he'll get well
enough to go back to his humans for a while before he dies.
John

MLB[_2_] January 26th 11 03:40 AM

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

he will gnot eet my fudz.
beauty

He stoled my ROOM. I will scratch him!
Spring

Scooter was due to be euthanized Sunday but he took a turn for the
better. He has a major kidney malady, but please purr he'll get well
enough to go back to his humans for a while before he dies.
John

Sending purrs that Scooter will gain strength and enjoy his life again.
Best wishes to a beautiful cat. MLB

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee January 26th 11 05:09 AM

Purrs please for trooder cat

Purrrz furr da Skooter tu get bettererer,
at leezt furra wile.
An spekkulee bak tu hiz ownly onetruehome, Huh, Beauty and Spring?
--
Pitô.ônya

rafflescat January 26th 11 09:02 AM

Purrs please for trooder cat

On Jan 26, 2:27*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

he will gnot eet my fudz.
beauty

He stoled my ROOM. I will scratch him!
Spring

Scooter was due to be euthanized Sunday but he took a turn for the
better. He has a major kidney malady, but please purr he'll get well
enough to go back to his humans for a while before he dies.
John

Wees purrin furry lowd fur Scooter.
Gordon Kittiez

Will in New Haven January 26th 11 03:07 PM

Purrs please for trooder cat

On Jan 25, 9:27*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

he will gnot eet my fudz.
beauty

He stoled my ROOM. I will scratch him!
Spring

Scooter was due to be euthanized Sunday but he took a turn for the
better. He has a major kidney malady, but please purr he'll get well
enough to go back to his humans for a while before he dies.
John

O, we purrz for datted too happun. Wee purrz for da trooder cat.

--
WooToo four her Hous

Amelia January 26th 11 03:55 PM

Purrs please for trooder cat

Scooter was due to be euthanized Sunday but he took a turn for the
better. He has a major kidney malady, but please purr he'll get well
enough to go back to his humans for a while before he dies. John

We are all purring for Scooter.

Amelia

meOwy January 26th 11 06:47 PM

Purrs please for trooder cat

On Jan 25, 10:27*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

he will gnot eet my fudz.
beauty

He stoled my ROOM. I will scratch him!
Spring

Scooter was due to be euthanized Sunday but he took a turn for the
better. He has a major kidney malady, but please purr he'll get well
enough to go back to his humans for a while before he dies.
John

I purring fur da trooder cat Scooter.

Mme. Anaïs Lachatte January 27th 11 12:00 AM

Purrs please for trooder cat

Purrz on da way!
--
Purrs,