CatBanter

-   -   Hemingway's cats vs the gummint (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108841)

Jack Campin December 12th 12 09:17 AM

Hemingway's cats vs the gummint

You have to wonder exactly *who* in the government is so determined
to get control here. This story goes back years.

http://todaytravel.today.com/_news/2...ay-museum?lite

jmcquown[_2_] December 12th 12 09:09 PM

Hemingway's cats vs the gummint

On 12/12/2012 3:59 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Jack Campin
wrote:
You have to wonder exactly *who* in the government is so determined to
get control here. This story goes back years.

http://todaytravel.today.com/_news/2...ay-museum?lite

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e .
u k Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland mobile 07800 739 557 http://www.campin.me.uk
Twitter: JackCampin

If the cats are well cared for, then I can't see why they should not be
there as Hemmingway saw it, after all it his a museum to remember him and
his life.

Judith

Someone always has to try to screw up something good. Those cats aren't
harming anything and I fail to believe they aren't well taken care of.

Jill