CatBanter

-   -   Invisible Frank (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4596)

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers June 19th 04 09:29 AM

Ahem! That's the other Frank. I ain't afraid of no one.

Purrs,
Frankie

Sorry dear Frank. My deepest apologies. You'll note it's the pitifully dim
hoomin who made the error - not your beloved Waffles. But of course, you can
teleport over anytime to see her.

Gentle earscritches,
Auntie helen s

**$om $

Adrian June 19th 04 04:54 PM

The men came inside so I could pay them. I noticed one of them kept
glancing over at the big lump under the tablecloth. I said, "That's
my cat. Don't act like you see him. He thinks you can't."

ROTFLMAO! Poor Frank. He should teleport over here where, I'm sure,
Waffles will soothe his frayed nerves ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Good grief! isn't one Frank enough for her. (do I hear the sound of
Finnish claws being sharpened)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Marina June 19th 04 06:42 PM

"Adrian" wrote

Good grief! isn't one Frank enough for her. (do I hear the sound of
Finnish claws being sharpened)

You do indeed, Adrian, and they are aiming straight at a sensitve part of
Auntie Helen's anatomy.

Hisspit
Frankie

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers June 19th 04 07:14 PM

You do indeed, Adrian, and they are aiming straight at a sensitve part of
Auntie Helen's anatomy.

Hisspit
Frankie

Awww, Frank, I did say it was all the fault of this stupid human, apologise and
offer earscritches too. Would you like some trout as a further apology?

Gentle, apologetic earscritches,
Auntie Helen

**$om $