CatBanter

-   -   torn (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14687)

ChakaShiva November 21st 03 11:21 PM

"kaeli" a écrit dans le message de news:
In article ,
enlightened us with...

Hi, thanks. I've considered it. My concern is that he will then cry to
go out on a regular basis.

He will. If you do this, it's because you're going to take him out
almost every day. :)

P.S. no bugs here - it's WINTER~! Thanks.

Same here, but we have the next best thing - flying leaves! LOL

I have a dog, so I have to go out every day anyway. So if it's not below
0, Rowan comes with. She actually likes to go out, even in the rain and
snow. She doesn't care. She cries to go unless it's below like 10
degrees - even if she just wants to go for 10 minutes, it's the
highlight of her day.

--

Its wonderful that you do this for her kaeli!! :-)

Elaine

~kaeli~
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Karen November 22nd 03 03:27 AM

in article , PawsForThought at
olitter wrote on 11/21/03 10:51 AM:

From:
(keshcatlvr)

Please, if you are going to yell at me and tell me I am a BAD PERSON,
don't bother replying. I just want REAL suggestions.

Get a floor to ceiling cat tree. I have a couple of them. I also have a
utility cart in front of a big window so they can look out and then I have a
bird feeder in front of that window. Get some interactive toys like feather
on
a stick toys and play with the cats.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

Yes, I have several trees and perches. They help a lot.

Karen

Mary November 22nd 03 06:00 AM

"keshcatlvr" wrote in message
om...
kaeli wrote in message

. ..
In article ,
enlightened us with...

Please, if you are going to yell at me and tell me I am a BAD

PERSON,
don't bother replying. I just want REAL suggestions.

Have you considered training him to leash and harness and taking

him out
for walks? He'd get more exercise, stimulation, and the joy of

chasing
bugs. LOL

My Rowan would go stir crazy if I didn't take her out.

Hi, thanks. I've considered it. My concern is that he will then cry

go out on a regular basis. P.S. no bugs here - it's WINTER~! Thanks.

What if he does? It sounds like you don't like him much at the moment.
Six months is a long time to put up with an unhappy cat in a
one-bedroom apartment, though, so I can see why he might be getting on
your nerves. However--if you really want to keep him you will be
willing to put some effort into making him happy. If not, I can see
why you feel guilty for wanting to get rid of him, but don't know what
to say about that. His reaction seems extreme due to a change like a
one bedroom smaller apartment. Did you say he was neutered?

Mary November 22nd 03 06:00 AM

"keshcatlvr" wrote in message
om...
kaeli wrote in message

. ..
In article ,
enlightened us with...

Mary November 22nd 03 06:00 AM

"keshcatlvr" wrote in message
om...
kaeli wrote in message

. ..
In article ,
enlightened us with...

Mary November 22nd 03 06:02 AM

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article ,
enlightened us with...
I have a dog, so I have to go out every day anyway. So if it's not

below
0, Rowan comes with.
~kaeli~

I keep thinking this but forgetting to post it: great name, Rowan. Are
you an Ann Rice fan? ;)

Mary November 22nd 03 06:02 AM

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article ,