CatBanter

-   -   From Mosey's Mom: Back Online Jan 20 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107308)

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] January 20th 12 08:45 AM

From Mosey's Mom: Back Online Jan 20

I wanted to let you know we are back online for now, anyway.
Blanket purrs and prayers for those who need them.
Just to let you know, we, here, near Seattle, have been without power for
over 15 hours, and it came back on
about an hour ago, thank God!
We have no running water, because the place near the well is still without
power,
but I am going to pray hard that it will be resolved soon, for everyone's
sake.
The Power Company is to be commended for their efforts to get power restored
in this snowy,freezing weather.
On the news it was said. there are 200, 000 people without power in the
State. Wow.
It's been said that the record was for the most snowfall in 40 years in one
day. Wow.
I am SO thankful for the Snuggie that I got from Sekrit Santa and Dutch's
fuzzy blue blanket is keeping him warm too.
Also, our wonderful neighbor, Andy, told another neighbor that we were
freezing in bed and those neighbors
brought us over a big hot pot of homemade chicken/veggie soup.
We are very thankful to have such wonderful neighbors, as both me and Dutch
are disabled.
I hope you and yours are keeping warm. God bless you and please know you are
in my prayers.
PLEASE keep in touch with me, because I am thinking about you all the time
and care very much about you.
I wish you the best life has to offer.
Love,
Kyla
and
Purrs from Mosey, PookyCat, Pipps and Sqweex

Amelia T Cat January 20th 12 02:33 PM

From Mosey's Mom: Back Online Jan 20

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:45:50 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

I wanted to let you know we are back online for now, anyway. Blanket
purrs and prayers for those who need them. Just to let you know, we,
here, near Seattle, have been without power for over 15 hours, and it
came back on
about an hour ago, thank God!
We have no running water, because the place near the well is still
without power,
but I am going to pray hard that it will be resolved soon, for
everyone's sake.

That's awful! We're purring that the power to the wellhouse gets restored
soon too.

We had a power outage of most of a day a few months back, but it wasn't
in cold weather. Please keep yourselves safe!

Amelia

rafflescat[_2_] January 21st 12 10:14 AM

From Mosey's Mom: Back Online Jan 20

On Jan 20, 8:45*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Oh! Dis is terribul! Wees portin offur wiff BIGBIG gas heeters, wooly
hats n gwuffs, golden whiskynip fur da kitties n wunnerfil silk filled
qwilty fings fur yure hoomins tu keep dem cosy warm.
Gordon Kittiez
Keep warm Kyla and family, hope the bad weather soon passes over you.
Bess

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] January 25th 12 01:06 AM

From Mosey's Mom: Back Online Jan 24

Weez umkay nao, fank yew awl vury mutch
yew r sew kynd tew usses.
Weh gotz lextricity, n wadder n heet tew, sew now wurries ubaowt nuffin.
Owr hoominz r fyne n warm tew.

Luffs, purrs, hedbumps n *nosepoinks*

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps n luffs n fanks frum owr nise hoomins ulso.
dey r gunna nap owt nao fur uhwile.