CatBanter

-   -   *sigh* Hoominz iz sew furry hard tu trayn... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10346)

Bootsie August 17th 03 06:35 PM

*sigh* Hoominz iz sew furry hard tu trayn...

FINULLEE... da liddle lite bulb abuf Grandmeowmie'z hed wentid off...
aha! "Onyx wants the window on the patio opened!"

Well, duh...

An' den, affur I'z ben owt onna padeeyo fur a wile, I'z kaym bak intu da
kichen. Dey KLOSED da padeeyo dore!!!!! Sew, uf korse I'z had tu gif
dem whutfur fur shuttin' da padeeyo dore. I'z kulddint kum anna goze az
I'z purrleezed iffin da padeeyo dore wuz shut!!!

Duh...

*sigh*

Hoominz iz sew furry hard tu trayn.

--- Onyx

Thay shur are! Mom noze now wen I want tu go out on thuh terris, but it tuk me
a zillyun yeers tu get hur tu bring me fud an water out thare.

Bootsie

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Bootsie August 19th 03 08:26 PM

Hoominz iz sew furry hard tu trayn.

--- Onyx

Thay shur are! Mom noze now wen I want tu go out on thuh terris, but it tuk me
a zillyun yeers tu get hur tu bring me fud an water out thare.

Bootsie

Ooh... fud!!! Hey, dat'z a gudgudgud ideer dere, Bootsie! Fangu fur
menshuning it!

--- Onyx, finkin' abowt how tu get Grandmeowmie tu bring mineownself fud
owt tu da padeeyo...

Cry an Stare. Stare an Cry. Wurks fur me.

Bootsie

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com