CatBanter

-   -   The best cat, ever. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65745)

December 24th 05 12:22 PM

The best cat, ever.

cool as out yal find...

Dec.22 was the 5th anniversary of the loss of
"Fission". She was the best cat anyone could
ever hope to live with. Smart, well behaved,
affectionate, and sexy as a cat could ever be
(I often looked at her waving that beautiful tail
at me and thought "Damn, I wish I could be a
cat for a day").
Strange...it seems like we lost her just yesterday,
and yet it also seems like a lifetime ago.
Even stranger....That evening something spooked
the hell out of "TK". He suddenly got all hunched
up and bushed out like he saw something in
the den with my wife and me. Just staring wide
eyed at something that we couldn't see but
was certainly upsetting him. We've never seen
him act like that, before. I looked at my wife and
asked "what the hell's got him so spooked".
"Maybe Fission's visiting us.....Hi Fiz", my wife
said. Then I found myself looking at the spot
TK was staring at and saying "We miss you,
Sweetheart". Whatever TK saw seemed to move
to my feet....to my wife's feet.....and then towards
TK who was hunched up in the hallway where he
nervously backed up, still hunched up and wide
eyed. His eyes followed something into the
livingroom (Left turn from the hallway) where he
stared for a couple more minutes. Then he
nervously walked into the den to join us and settled
in on his favorite chair.
I've never believed in that supernatural, ghost,
**** before....but now....I'm not so sure.
I feel a little silly posting this, but I can't explain
what happened.

mlbriggs January 3rd 06 08:55 PM

The best cat, ever.

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:22:37 +0000, JackKetch wrote:

[...]

Makes you "believe" doesn't it? MLB