CatBanter

-   -   Hapee Anibersery Tabitha:) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91604)

Mosey =^..^=[_3_] October 21st 08 11:38 PM

Hapee Anibersery Tabitha:)

Tabitha sweetie,
Wif awl da fings goin on wif da Ball, I jest rememberd wee was winked one
munth ugo, Sept 20, n I fink wee bof forgotted bout dat. Et wuz sutch a
bootiful seremony, wif yerown Sister Cleo ofisiayting.
Iam sew gwad tew be winked wiff yew, n dat wee cud go tew da Ball togefer.
Iam gwad we r sew happee tewgeter n Im gwad yew wike our home.
Wee hab sew mutch fun tewgeter.
I wuv yew sew mutch. [hugs Tabitha]
Mosey
--remembering r hunnymoon on da Moon:)

Tabitha Fluffytail October 22nd 08 01:41 PM

Hapee Anibersery Tabitha:)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:38:55 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Tabitha sweetie,
Wif awl da fings goin on wif da Ball, I jest rememberd wee was winked
one munth ugo, Sept 20, n I fink wee bof forgotted bout dat. Et wuz
sutch a bootiful seremony, wif yerown Sister Cleo ofisiayting. Iam sew
gwad tew be winked wiff yew, n dat wee cud go tew da Ball togefer. Iam
gwad we r sew happee tewgeter n Im gwad yew wike our home. Wee hab sew
mutch fun tewgeter.
I wuv yew sew mutch. [hugs Tabitha]
Mosey
--remembering r hunnymoon on da Moon:)

An happy annifurserry to you too, mine handsome wink!

Tabitha, hugging Mosey

Mosey =^..^=[_3_] October 23rd 08 08:23 PM

Hapee Anibersery Tabitha:)

Tabitha sweetie,
Wif awl da fings goin on wif da Ball, I jest rememberd wee was winked
one munth ugo, Sept 20, n I fink wee bof forgotted bout dat. Et wuz
sutch a bootiful seremony, wif yerown Sister Cleo ofisiayting. Iam sew
gwad tew be winked wiff yew, n dat wee cud go tew da Ball togefer. Iam
gwad we r sew happee tewgeter n Im gwad yew wike our home. Wee hab sew
mutch fun tewgeter.
I wuv yew sew mutch. [hugs Tabitha]
Mosey
--remembering r hunnymoon on da Moon:)

An happy annifurserry to you too, mine handsome wink!

Tabitha, hugging Mosey

I wuv tew hug wif yew Tabitha

Mosey