CatBanter

-   -   JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83709)

[email protected] October 27th 07 09:01 PM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own

Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, I want to go over there [Misty waves her
tail in the general direction of a set of stands]. I *PROMISE* I'll be
a good cat and *NOT* get into any *TROUBLE*. Anyway what type of
*TROUBLE* could a little kitten like me find [she says innocently]?
Beside Mr. Mercurio with his great powers of divinity would be able to
find me -- right Mr. Mercurio? [With that Misty starts to set paw to
ground to head off on her own].

Misty

Mercurio[_3_] October 27th 07 09:36 PM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own

In article . com,
wrote:

Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, I want to go over there [Misty waves her
tail in the general direction of a set of stands]. I *PROMISE* I'll be
a good cat and *NOT* get into any *TROUBLE*. Anyway what type of
*TROUBLE* could a little kitten like me find [she says innocently]?
Beside Mr. Mercurio with his great powers of divinity would be able to
find me -- right Mr. Mercurio? [With that Misty starts to set paw to
ground to head off on her own].

Misty

Zat sound like ze good idea. Here, allow me to assist...

[Mercurio touches his paw to Misty's tail. Misty and Mercurio both
disappear, then both of them appear at the set of stands.]

Was zis where you had in mind?

Mercurio

[email protected] October 27th 07 11:25 PM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own

Mercurio wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, I want to go over there [Misty waves her
tail in the general direction of a set of stands]. I *PROMISE* I'll be
a good cat and *NOT* get into any *TROUBLE*. Anyway what type of
*TROUBLE* could a little kitten like me find [she says innocently]?
Beside Mr. Mercurio with his great powers of divinity would be able to
find me -- right Mr. Mercurio? [With that Misty starts to set paw to
ground to head off on her own].

Misty

Zat sound like ze good idea. Here, allow me to assist...

[Mercurio touches his paw to Misty's tail. Misty and Mercurio both
disappear, then both of them appear at the set of stands.]

Was zis where you had in mind?

Mercurio

Ah..... Why yes Mr. Mercurio, thank you very much. You really didn't
have to go to all that trouble. BTW that was a neat trick: how did you
get both of us to translocate? I am very very good moving myself
about [Misty says with some pride] but not two cats. Will you teach
me how to do that?

Misty

Mercurio[_3_] October 27th 07 11:45 PM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own

Ah..... Why yes Mr. Mercurio, thank you very much. You really didn't
have to go to all that trouble. BTW that was a neat trick: how did you
get both of us to translocate? I am very very good moving myself
about [Misty says with some pride] but not two cats. Will you teach
me how to do that?

Misty

But of course! I will teach you that, and many more things.

Mercurio

[email protected] October 28th 07 01:07 AM

On Oct 27, 3:45 pm, Mercurio wrote:
Ah..... Why yes Mr. Mercurio, thank you very much. You really didn't
have to go to all that trouble. BTW that was a neat trick: how did you
get both of us to translocate? I am very very good moving myself
about [Misty says with some pride] but not two cats. Will you teach
me how to do that?

Misty

But of course! I will teach you that, and many more things.

Mercurio

Oh that sounds like it will be so much FUN!!! I already have a head
start -- I can disappear at will. Watch me: [With that Misty suddenly
disappears in the blink of an eye and is gone]

Misty