CatBanter

-   -   RJ moves to a new pad (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1804)

Singer709 January 10th 04 05:46 AM

RJ moves to a new pad

Well, it's been 1 week and my big orange fuzzbuddy "RJ" is becoming
adjusted to his new apartment.

RJ is still looking for "his window" which has mysteriously
disappeared. But in lieu of this, he now has a private fenced patio to
stroll onto. As soon as we have some warmer weather, he will enjoy
this new amenity.

Marina January 10th 04 06:14 AM

"Singer709" wrote
Well, it's been 1 week and my big orange fuzzbuddy "RJ" is becoming
adjusted to his new apartment.

RJ is still looking for "his window" which has mysteriously
disappeared. But in lieu of this, he now has a private fenced patio to
stroll onto. As soon as we have some warmer weather, he will enjoy
this new amenity.

Oh, that will be nice for him. It's been one year today since I moved into
my new flat with the balcony, and it has really been popular with the cats.
Even now, when it's some -10 C (c. 14 F), they both want to take a stroll
outside at least once a day. I can't wait for spring, when they can both lay
outside enjoying the sun again.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki