CatBanter

-   -   At da hotel in Paris (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65463)

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ December 20th 05 12:49 AM

At da hotel in Paris

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:45:35 -0500, Boogie's Mom's little, agile paws
typed:

Itz rilly bootiful, but nottid az bootiful as you iz, Kitty dearest! Duz
you want to go shoppin wif da ofur gurlkittiez? Soulds like youze cud haf a
gudgud tyme!

Boogie, lookin about inna winder attid da fine hotel anna wonderin where'z
da nip

a soft knock is heard on the door, and a smartly uniformed kitty is
standing there with a tray: "Pardon Monsiuer Boogie, buttid zis is
compliments of ze hotel"

the room-service kitty sets the tray down, and on it are assorted
varieties of 'nip, nip-shampayne, nip-tea and an assortment of
kitty-snaks

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/19/2005 7:46:04 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

ChildFree23 December 21st 05 02:10 AM

At da hotel in Paris

[blush] Oh, fangu, Boogie!

Do they offer cosmetic surgery like claw transplants?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Itz rilly bootiful, but nottid az bootiful as you iz, Kitty
dearest! Duz
you want to go shoppin wif da ofur gurlkittiez? Soulds like
youze cud haf a
gudgud tyme!

Boogie, lookin about inna winder attid da fine hotel anna
wonderin where'z
da nip

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Oh, Boogie mine luff, isn't this beautiful? I can't wait to
see
our room! Or did we book a suite?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

A porter twinkles and the door opens in the lobby of the
Hôtel
Georges
V in Paris. The Concierge walks over and greets all of our
kitties,
and calls for bellhops; a number of smartly uniformed
kitties
take the
baggage.

"ah, kitties, welcome to Paris and ze Georges V! It eez a
beautiful
day, and Paris she eez decorated for Kissamouse. I hopes zat
yu
will
enjoy yur stay wif us!"

"Hokay my frens, says Anaïs, Wez going up to owr rum to
relax
offur
sum espresso an pastries, then its shoppink time!"
Pityoonia,
wud yu
like to lead the gurlz?"

An don forget, dinner tonite at 8 at Taillevent!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/16/2005 10:47:14 AM