CatBanter

-   -   Jellicle Ball: Where is it this year? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10442)

Bobcat October 8th 03 10:09 PM

Jellicle Ball: Where is it this year?

I have been having problems with my teleporter -- I'm having to bounce
from one site to another. Some human overhauled MY teleporter [hisss]
and changed the the controls [HISSSSS] If any cat can read this PLEASE
RESPOND.

Bonnie the Black Panther BL
[Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin]

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten October 8th 03 10:30 PM

Bobcat wrote:
I have been having problems with my teleporter -- I'm having to bounce
from one site to another. Some human overhauled MY teleporter [hisss]
and changed the the controls [HISSSSS] If any cat can read this PLEASE
RESPOND.

Bonnie the Black Panther BL
[Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin]

Mrrrow, Bobcat. I'm Tabitha Kitten, and I'm kind of new here. But I got
your message just fine. Purrs that you get your 'porter problems fixed.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten October 8th 03 10:54 PM

Mrrrow, Bobcat. I'm Tabitha Kitten, and I'm kind of new here. But I got
your message just fine. Purrs that you get your 'porter problems fixed.

Tabitha Kitten

Sorry I forgot to answer your question - this year's Jellicle Ball is at
Stonehenge.

Tabitha

Seanette Blaylock October 9th 03 04:50 AM

(Bobcat) had some very interesting things to say
about Jellicle Ball: Where is it this year?:

I have been having problems with my teleporter -- I'm having to bounce
from one site to another. Some human overhauled MY teleporter [hisss]
and changed the the controls [HISSSSS] If any cat can read this PLEASE
RESPOND.
Bonnie the Black Panther BL
[Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin]

Hi, Bonnie! It's at Stonehenge this year.

Felix, glad to be of help

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom