CatBanter

-   -   Bootsie passed away (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29037)

[email protected] July 7th 05 08:43 PM

Bootsie passed away

Bootsie the cat passed away yesterday at about 11am EST at only 2 years
old.
Apparently she begun to have difficulty breathing, she went into a
seizure or stroke as one pupil was dialated and the other was not.
Right now we can only speculate as to what happened, and even the vet
is not sure.
Bootsie will be creamated and placed in our own home moseleium containg
the ashes of all our cats for the past 25 years.
Thank you for all your input and prayers.
Bootsie is sadly missed :(

Wendy July 7th 05 09:03 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bootsie the cat passed away yesterday at about 11am EST at only 2 years
old.
Apparently she begun to have difficulty breathing, she went into a
seizure or stroke as one pupil was dialated and the other was not.
Right now we can only speculate as to what happened, and even the vet
is not sure.
Bootsie will be creamated and placed in our own home moseleium containg
the ashes of all our cats for the past 25 years.
Thank you for all your input and prayers.
Bootsie is sadly missed :(

My sincere condolences for the loss of your dear Bootsie.

Candace July 7th 05 10:00 PM

wrote:
Bootsie the cat passed away yesterday at about 11am EST at only 2 years
old.

Oh, no, I'm terribly sorry about Bootsie. Poor little girl had a short
life, not at all fair, I'm very sorry. Bootsie did have your love,
though, for her short life and I'm sure it was happy.

Candace

whitershadeofpale July 7th 05 10:15 PM

wrote:

Thank you for all your input and prayers.
Bootsie is sadly missed :(

I didn't know bootsie, but I'm sorry to hear it just the same.

Barry

KellyH July 7th 05 10:34 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bootsie the cat passed away yesterday at about 11am EST at only 2 years
old.
Apparently she begun to have difficulty breathing, she went into a
seizure or stroke as one pupil was dialated and the other was not.
Right now we can only speculate as to what happened, and even the vet
is not sure.
Bootsie will be creamated and placed in our own home moseleium containg
the ashes of all our cats for the past 25 years.
Thank you for all your input and prayers.
Bootsie is sadly missed :(

A life too short :( I'm so sorry.

-Kelly

mlbriggs July 7th 05 10:36 PM

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:43:23 -0700, pr7820 wrote:

Bootsie the cat passed away yesterday at about 11am EST at only 2 years
old.
Apparently she begun to have difficulty breathing, she went into a seizure
or stroke as one pupil was dialated and the other was not. Right now we
can only speculate as to what happened, and even the vet is not sure.
Bootsie will be creamated and placed in our own home moseleium containg
the ashes of all our cats for the past 25 years. Thank you for all your
input and prayers. Bootsie is sadly missed :(

"....Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..." MLB

CatNipped July 7th 05 10:45 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bootsie the cat passed away yesterday at about 11am EST at only 2 years
old.
Apparently she begun to have difficulty breathing, she went into a
seizure or stroke as one pupil was dialated and the other was not.
Right now we can only speculate as to what happened, and even the vet
is not sure.
Bootsie will be creamated and placed in our own home moseleium containg
the ashes of all our cats for the past 25 years.
Thank you for all your input and prayers.
Bootsie is sadly missed :(

I am so sorry for your loss.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Alison July 7th 05 11:58 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bootsie the cat passed away yesterday at about 11am EST at only 2

years
old.
Apparently she begun to have difficulty breathing, she went into a
seizure or stroke as one pupil was dialated and the other was not.
Right now we can only speculate as to what happened, and even the

vet
is not sure.
Bootsie will be creamated and placed in our own home moseleium

containg
the ashes of all our cats for the past 25 years.
Thank you for all your input and prayers.
Bootsie is sadly missed :(

I'm sorry for your loss:((
Alison