CatBanter

-   -   I tole mine Paw... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114042)

Benni Kitten November 18th 19 05:18 PM

I tole mine Paw...

When mine Forever Hoomins adopted me from da shelter, I telled dem dat I
was 3 years old. Mine Paw din't believe dat, since I'z so tiny and so
playful. Dis weekend I had to go see TED, and TED also said dat I was
about 3.

Mebbe next time I tell mine Paw somefing him will lissen. Maybe. But
probably not.

Benni

Will in New Haven[_3_] December 9th 19 02:19 AM

I tole mine Paw...

On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 11:18:27 AM UTC-5, Benni Kitten wrote:
When mine Forever Hoomins adopted me from da shelter, I telled dem dat I
was 3 years old. Mine Paw din't believe dat, since I'z so tiny and so
playful. Dis weekend I had to go see TED, and TED also said dat I was
about 3.

Mebbe next time I tell mine Paw somefing him will lissen. Maybe. But
probably not.

Benni

It is furry hard to konvinse hooomans ob ennyfing. I was telling mine Uncle Bill dat little Samantha Dog and me see are Mommy, all da kitties, and da Bear and they seigh two tell him hi and dat deigh lub himseff but I don't fink he unnerstands. He just cries a liddle. don't wanna mak hisseff cry.

--
Squeaktoy, for her Hous

Benni Kitten December 9th 19 02:44 PM

I tole mine Paw...

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 11:18:27 AM UTC-5, Benni Kitten wrote:
When mine Forever Hoomins adopted me from da shelter, I telled dem dat I
was 3 years old. Mine Paw din't believe dat, since I'z so tiny and so
playful. Dis weekend I had to go see TED, and TED also said dat I was
about 3.

Mebbe next time I tell mine Paw somefing him will lissen. Maybe. But
probably not.

Benni

It is furry hard to konvinse hooomans ob ennyfing. I was telling mine Uncle Bill dat little Samantha Dog and me see are Mommy, all da kitties, and da Bear and they seigh two tell him hi and dat deigh lub himseff but I don't fink he unnerstands. He just cries a liddle. don't wanna mak hisseff cry.

Hoomins are indeed hard to unnderstan. I'z sending purrs fur your Unka Bill.

Benni