CatBanter

-   -   Kissamowse Karred Kownt! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10735)

Blurbubble December 13th 03 05:41 PM

Kissamowse Karred Kownt!

*teeheeheee*

Mineownself - furteen karreds,
Meowmie - FREE karreds!

**s******in**

Clarence :o)

--
"The message is that there are no knowns. There are things we know that we
know. There are known unknowns, that is to say there are things we now know
we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- things we do not know
we don't know."

---

Blurbubble December 13th 03 09:01 PM

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*snickerin wif you* Miss Violette

**giggle** How menny haz yuze got? Iz yuze winnin in yor howse tu? :o)

Clarence (admyrin hiz karreds...)

---

Miss Violette December 13th 03 10:07 PM

We weren't able to be on the card list but we still have as many as the
hoomanz, and most of theirs include us too!!! and soft's mamma gave us an
early scratcher this year, Miss Violette, giggling...

Blurbubble December 13th 03 10:11 PM

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
We weren't able to be on the card list but we still have as many as the
hoomanz, and most of theirs include us too!!! and soft's mamma gave us an
early scratcher this year, Miss Violette, giggling...

Datz furry furry gud! **fumms-up** Akcherly Ize inkloodid on mowst ov my
Meowmeez karreds tu sew I gess dat meenz Ize got siksteen karreds reelee!
:o) *still gigglin*

Clarence

---

Miss Violette December 16th 03 03:11 PM

Miss Violette, winks and... so if your name is on them, then they are yours
and you only have to share if you want to, Miss Violette, knowing her friend
will share with his hooman