CatBanter

-   -   UK Catslaves- Litter alert (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110472)

Lesley[_4_] January 5th 14 10:10 PM

UK Catslaves- Litter alert

The Co-op are selling "Bob Martins" lightweight non-clumping cat litter for £3.39 for an extra large bag- I did both boxes and still have a load left. Fortunately my local Co-op is just over the road so I can get a few bags

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Jack Campin January 6th 14 09:36 PM

UK Catslaves- Litter alert

Lesley wrote:
The Co-op are selling "Bob Martins" lightweight non-clumping cat
litter for £3.39 for an extra large bag- I did both boxes and
still have a load left. Fortunately my local Co-op is just over
the road so I can get a few bags

Thanks for the tip. My Co-Op has it too, but there was no price
label on the shelf so I'd never have known without that pointer.