CatBanter

-   -   Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113582)

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 4th 17 03:08 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Community Kitties[_3_] October 4th 17 01:09 PM

On 2017-10-04 02:08:33 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Persia von Katzenplatz
Pyoter von Katzenplatz

Jocko the Diving Cat, Catalina Island
Big Mama, Catalina Island
Pepe the skunk, Catalina Island
Gigi the skunk, Catalina Island

Ann October 4th 17 02:33 PM

On 10/3/2017 10:08 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Lucy Lu and Samwise sign the guest book.

Mishi[_2_] October 4th 17 03:30 PM

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:08:34 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Buzzy and Fluff sign in for House of Stott

cshenk October 5th 17 12:53 AM

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Daisy-chan is is with Rebecca so Iowna and Cash have Zoot and others
join the line and mark an X for them if they need help.

Zoot
Polly
Clem
Cleo

Ranger hands them all a glow-stick of their color of choice.

Ann October 5th 17 03:36 PM

On 10/4/2017 9:33 AM, ann wrote:
On 10/3/2017 10:08 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Lucy Lu and Samwise sign the guest book.

Samwise looks at the guest book and realizes Lucy forgot their family
name and
adds it.

Lucy Lu house of Olds
Samwise house of Olds

tess October 5th 17 06:31 PM

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7:08:34 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Tabby and white gurl signs:
Tess, House of Hamilton

[email protected] October 5th 17 10:44 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7:08:34 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

[Misty the Black Panther waits in in line and finally Signs in:]

Timari's Black Mystique House of Ruskin ("Misty")

cshenk October 5th 17 11:02 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

tess wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Tess, House of Hamilton

As Daisy chan steps down, she finds this note and adds Tess sadly for
the second reading. She will be remembered.

cshenk October 5th 17 11:05 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Pipps and Ranger Dude make sure they all get Rainbow Hankies and glow
sticks.

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 5th 17 11:16 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

No, Tess iz not gone! She wuz signin in!

Rebecca

cshenk October 5th 17 11:23 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

No, Tess iz not gone! She wuz signin in!

Rebecca

LOL, Daisy chan happily removes the line.

[email protected] October 6th 17 03:42 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7:08:34 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

MPit2nya comes pussy-footing in, snowshoes on each foot, softsoft blankie lined parka over over hur furry tuxeedo coat abnd silky bow tie. She signs the 2017 book, picks up a hankie, and lights a sparkler. HiHi Becky (kissykissy each cheek)an SunnyDance, Darlink (huggyhug and smoochy!!!...Pet2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 6th 17 04:00 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Hihi, Sweetee! (smoochies back)

[Sundance signs in right under his wink]

Sundance, House of Stright

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 6th 17 04:35 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule Lenoir, House of Bast

Snowball October 6th 17 06:10 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Snowball, Pickle, anna Muzaffer step out of the teleporter, and find the
Jellicle Ball book to sign.

Snowball, Pickle, Muzaffer, House of Weinberger-Westlake

In article ,
says...

[email protected] October 7th 17 05:16 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:08:34 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

A large teleporter from Catnada thuds to the ground and the door swings open. A petite arthritic orange kitty makes her way to the gestbuk on the paw of a rather fa...um fluffy Maine Coon as the others line up behind them waiting their turn to sign the buk. She picks up the pen, lets out a sad sigh and signs the buk then hands the pen to the next in line and they all sign in.

Marble, House of Rennie
Cyrus, House of Rennie
Nevaeh, House of Rennie
Sadie, House of Rennie
Oxford, House of Rennie
Amber, House of Rennie
Mae, House of Rennie
Larissa, House of Rennie
Noah, House of Rennie
Gryphon, House of Rennie
Thunder, House of Rennie
Quinn, House of Rennie
Mollie, House of Rennie
Trill, House of Rennie
Staccato, House of Rennie
Elena, House of Rennie
Hope, House of Rennie
Ulysses, House of Rennie
Boca, House of Rennie
Shea, House of Rennie
Dove, House of Rennie
Blackjack, House of Rennie
Jesse, House of Rennie
Rue, House of Rennie
Annie, House of Rennie
Lyndall, House of Rennie
Coney, House of Rennie
Sloane, House of Rennie
Jackson, House of Rennie
Reese, House of Rennie

Samuel Redcat October 7th 17 01:13 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Sammy realizes they have been too busy and have forgotten to sign in,
so he pulls everybody over to the table:

Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney
Ranger McDude, house of Mahoney
Francesca Roberta the Fierce, house of Mahoney

And as they are finishing up, a large dog wearing a pink puffy coat,
snow boots on all 4 paws, a fur-lined hat with earflaps tied down
around her ears, and a battery powered heated tail cover takes her
place to sign:

Starr da Dog, house of Mahoney

cshenk October 7th 17 08:18 PM

Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sammy realizes they have been too busy and have forgotten to sign in,
so he pulls everybody over to the table:

Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney
Ranger McDude, house of Mahoney
Francesca Roberta the Fierce, house of Mahoney

And as they are finishing up, a large dog wearing a pink puffy coat,
snow boots on all 4 paws, a fur-lined hat with earflaps tied down
around her ears, and a battery powered heated tail cover takes her
place to sign:

Starr da Dog, house of Mahoney

Daisy-chan with a happy nose boop greets Starr, she was wondering if
she'd show up!

"What lovely boots!"

[email protected] October 8th 17 02:14 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7:08:34 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Pipps -House of Waterman
signs the guestbook

Snowball October 8th 17 10:25 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

In article , tess says...

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7:08:34 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one place.

Rebecca, Jellicle Ball MC

Tabby and white gurl signs:
Tess, House of Hamilton

Hihi Tess!

Itz gudgud tu see yoo, tho it iz a sad okkashun, dere iz much tu selibrayte tuov
ower frens' lives.

Snowball, Pickle, anna Muzaffer

[email protected] October 8th 17 02:59 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Fangu! I gets to use dem lots during day winner. Day snow an ice an salt hurts my pads when i take mine hoomins fur a walk if i don't wear fem.

Starr

[email protected] October 8th 17 03:05 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

A very old silver-furred lady cat steps out of the teleporter on the arm of a much younger mancat. The younger cat carefully escorts the older to the guest book and she signs them in.

Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
Bruno von Katzenplatz

The two then head carefully off to find a nice, warm seat.

cshenk October 8th 17 06:25 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Fangu! I gets to use dem lots during day winner. Day snow an ice an
salt hurts my pads when i take mine hoomins fur a walk if i don't
wear fem.

Starr

I really likes dat tail warmer! I think Cash anna Iowna jus got a
christmas tree giftie! Looking about, Daisy-chan says it seems quiet
and can they sneak off to the Bootique to get that gift?

cshenk October 8th 17 06:40 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

A very old silver-furred lady cat steps out of the teleporter on the
arm of a much younger mancat. The younger cat carefully escorts the
older to the guest book and she signs them in.

Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
Bruno von Katzenplatz

The two then head carefully off to find a nice, warm seat.

A local kittah escorts them and shows them how to raise the seat then
adjust the heat.

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 8th 17 08:46 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Welkum, Countess. Itz furry nice to see yurownself agin! If dere'z enneefing yoo needz, pleez let myownself know. I iz da MC fur da ball agin dis yeer, but I feerz it will be myown lastest time.

Rebecca

Gabrielle David[_2_] October 8th 17 10:39 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

[Black cat with a few white sports peeks out of a rusty teleport]
I fink we ar heer! Dis owld masheen iz gettin hardur ana hardur tu opereight.

[Fred exits and is followed by a dozen other cats, each of whom signs the guestbook]
Fred T. Spawn, House of David
Ricardo Ratt, House of David
Mary Tudor, House of David
Judith Lincoln, House of David
Lilah Marie, House of David
Claude N Dammett, House of David
Meggie Mae, nee House of Long, now House of David
Cami Sue, nee House of Long, now House of David
Mr. Mouse, House of David
Mr. Monroe, House of David
Miss Pinky, House of David
Mr. Hudson, House of David
Mr. Huxley, House of David

[email protected] October 9th 17 03:39 PM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Fangu, Rebecca. I am always glad to visit with everyone, even though it is at such a solemn occasion.

Oh, and before I forget, please allow me to introduce my nephew Hans. Hans, this is Rebecca.

The Porter Cats[_2_] October 10th 17 03:06 AM

Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Eight from the House of Owens sign the book.

Georgia, House of Owens
Holly, House of Owens
Daisy, House of Owens
Annie, House of Owens
Jaspurr, House of Owens
Junior, House of Owens
Boo, House of Owens
Buddy, House of Owens

We ar honurred to be heer. We need to add sumkitty to the list but don't know how. Weev not been to rpcc in awhyle and it catfoozes us. (waving their paws) With love to all.