CatBanter

-   -   Baggy's TED visit (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106229)

Adrian[_2_] September 7th 11 06:24 PM

Baggy's TED visit

It was Baggy's turn to visit the vet today, it looks like he's got a
UTI. Both cats have to go for a checkup tomorrow.

Christina Websell September 7th 11 10:43 PM

Baggy's TED visit

"Adrian" wrote in message
It was Baggy's turn to visit the vet today, it looks like he's got a
UTI. Both cats have to go for a checkup tomorrow.

Poor Baggy, purrs for a quick recovery (and for your wallet..)

Tweed

jmcquown[_2_] September 7th 11 11:41 PM

Baggy's TED visit

"Adrian" wrote in message
It was Baggy's turn to visit the vet today, it looks like he's got a
UTI. Both cats have to go for a checkup tomorrow.

Purrs for a happy outcome.

Jill

Joy September 8th 11 12:17 AM

Baggy's TED visit

"Adrian" wrote in message
It was Baggy's turn to visit the vet today, it looks like he's got a
UTI. Both cats have to go for a checkup tomorrow.

Purrs for Baggy to recover quickly.

Joy

[email protected] September 8th 11 04:54 AM

Baggy's TED visit

Adrian wrote:

It was Baggy's turn to visit the vet today, it looks like he's got a
UTI. Both cats have to go for a checkup tomorrow.

Purrs for the whole household!

Joyce

--
- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?

Matthew[_3_] September 8th 11 07:57 PM

Baggy's TED visit

the packs is sending healing purrrrsss