CatBanter

-   -   Do Cats Have Mercury Immunity? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19198)

Dan Quinn August 27th 04 12:33 AM

Do Cats Have Mercury Immunity?

With all the fish going on the restricted or
banned list I thought I should ask. Dan

Karen Chuplis August 27th 04 01:34 AM

in article , Dan Quinn at
wrote on 8/26/04 6:33 PM:

With all the fish going on the restricted or
banned list I thought I should ask. Dan

I doubt it. They are probablly just as susceptible as we are. But you should
not feed your cat a lot of fish anyway. Especially males. It can cause
urinary trouble (or exacerbate it.)

SBroad2300 August 27th 04 01:51 AM

Mercury is poisonous to just about every life form.

SBroad2300 August 27th 04 01:51 AM

Mercury is poisonous to just about every life form.

SBroad2300 August 27th 04 01:51 AM

Mercury is poisonous to just about every life form.

Judy August 27th 04 04:25 AM

om...

http://www.gorbzilla.com/files%20for...about_tuna.PDF

Judy August 27th 04 04:25 AM