CatBanter

-   -   Progress with Squeaky (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19828)

Dick Peavey October 5th 04 01:40 PM

Progress with Squeaky

Squeaky spent the night in the house for the first time of his own free
will.

He slept on my bed using my shin for a pillow for a couple of hours.
That was wonderful. Then he moved to my kitchen chair for the rest of
the night.

As the days cool Squeaky is beginning to appreciate the comforts of
home, I hope. It helped that it was pretty wet outside too.

--
Dick

Mary October 5th 04 05:20 PM

"Dick Peavey" wrote in message
Squeaky spent the night in the house for the first time of his own free

will.

Well, yippee!

He slept on my bed using my shin for a pillow for a couple of hours. That

was wonderful. Then he moved to my kitchen chair for the rest of the night.

Man, he put his little head on your leg? He already loves you!
As the days cool Squeaky is beginning to appreciate the comforts of home,

I hope. It helped that it was pretty wet outside too.

Congrats and many more happy safe nights for Squeaky.

Karen Chuplis October 5th 04 07:11 PM

in article , Dick Peavey at
wrote on 10/5/04 7:40AM:

Squeaky spent the night in the house for the first time of his own free
will.

He slept on my bed using my shin for a pillow for a couple of hours.
That was wonderful. Then he moved to my kitchen chair for the rest of
the night.

As the days cool Squeaky is beginning to appreciate the comforts of
home, I hope. It helped that it was pretty wet outside too.

--
Dick

Yup. Only a matter of time now :)

Rhonda October 6th 04 05:40 AM

That's great!

Squeaky's starting to learn the comforts of home...

Wishing you many happy evenings together,

Rhonda

Luvskats00 October 7th 04 10:29 PM

My 4-pound Nellie Belle falls asleep on my stomach. I then have to stay in one
position for hours 'till she moves!

Luvskats00 October 7th 04 10:29 PM