CatBanter

-   -   Invisible Frank (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4596)

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers June 19th 04 07:14 PM

You do indeed, Adrian, and they are aiming straight at a sensitve part of
Auntie Helen's anatomy.

Hisspit
Frankie

Awww, Frank, I did say it was all the fault of this stupid human, apologise and
offer earscritches too. Would you like some trout as a further apology?
:{{{{{{{{{{

Gentle, apologetic earscritches,
Auntie Helen

**$om $

Marina June 19th 04 07:26 PM

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

Awww, Frank, I did say it was all the fault of this stupid human,

apologise and
offer earscritches too. Would you like some trout as a further apology?
:{{{{{{{{{{

Gentle, apologetic earscritches,
Auntie Helen

munch, munch, munch leaning into scritches ruffled fur slowly settling
back down long grooming session to smooth out the last ruffles OK, but
don't let it happen again. Hmm, I think I'd better pay my lady love a visit
so she doesn't get any ideas from her dim hoomin.

Faint purrs,
Frankie

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers June 19th 04 07:29 PM

munch, munch, munch leaning into scritches ruffled fur slowly settling
back down long grooming session to smooth out the last ruffles OK, but
don't let it happen again. Hmm, I think I'd better pay my lady love a visit
so she doesn't get any ideas from her dim hoomin.

Faint purrs,
Frankie

Oh you have no worries about Waffles - she's a one-boycat girl.

Earscritches,
Auntie helen s

Waffles here - the human is not dim in this respect, Frank, my sweet. You are
the only boycat for me - especially when you wear those gaiters...

PPPPPPPUUUUURRRRRR

Waffles

**$om $

LOL June 20th 04 12:14 AM

itty (Sherry ) wrote in message ...
We had some plumbers doing some work outside today with a big machine that was
very loud. Frank got scared, and got under the dining room tablecloth, like he
does a lot lately.
The men came inside so I could pay them. I noticed one of them kept glancing
over at the big lump under the tablecloth. I said, "That's my cat. Don't act
like you see him. He thinks you can't."
The guy just said, "Oh." But there sure was a "look" between them!

Sherry

Well I am sure he was *not* hiding, Sherry! He was waiting for the
right time to ambush them from cover.

------
Krista