CatBanter

-   -   Invisible Frank (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4596)

LOL June 20th 04 12:14 AM

itty (Sherry ) wrote in message ...
We had some plumbers doing some work outside today with a big machine that was
very loud. Frank got scared, and got under the dining room tablecloth, like he
does a lot lately.
The men came inside so I could pay them. I noticed one of them kept glancing
over at the big lump under the tablecloth. I said, "That's my cat. Don't act
like you see him. He thinks you can't."
The guy just said, "Oh." But there sure was a "look" between them!

Sherry

Well I am sure he was *not* hiding, Sherry! He was waiting for the
right time to ambush them from cover.

------
Krista

Cheryl June 20th 04 12:20 AM

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes",
itty (Sherry ) artfully composed this message
within on 19
Jun 2004:

We had some plumbers doing some work outside today with a big
machine that was very loud. Frank got scared, and got under the
dining room tablecloth, like he does a lot lately.
The men came inside so I could pay them. I noticed one of them
kept glancing over at the big lump under the tablecloth. I said,
"That's my cat. Don't act like you see him. He thinks you
can't." The guy just said, "Oh." But there sure was a "look"
between them!

Sherry

LOL I would have liked to have seen a pic of that!

--
Cheryl