CatBanter

-   -   Cat Galaxy Anniversary (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26506)

Cat Protector April 21st 05 07:25 PM

Cat Galaxy Anniversary

Catch Cat Galaxy live tonight for the Thursday Night Purr Party and tomorrow
for the Friday Night Feline Frenzy as we celebrate Cat Galaxy's 4 year
anniversary. Both shows will be 5 hour broadcasts so we hope all of you
felines out there will tune in for some great fun. The shows begin at 7pm
(9pm Central, 10pm Eastern times). Meow!

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

Candace April 22nd 05 05:28 AM

Cat Protector wrote:
Catch Cat Galaxy live tonight for the Thursday Night Purr Party and

tomorrow
for the Friday Night Feline Frenzy as we celebrate Cat Galaxy's 4

year
anniversary. Both shows will be 5 hour broadcasts so we hope all of

you
felines out there will tune in for some great fun. The shows begin at

7pm
(9pm Central, 10pm Eastern times). Meow!

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

Happy anniversary, CP.

Candace

Cat Protector April 22nd 05 09:34 PM

Thanks Candace. BTW, I finally saw the picture of Marbles. He is a pretty
cat.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com