CatBanter

-   -   Hic....Hic... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103507)

rafflescat December 25th 10 02:58 PM

Hic....Hic...

Hihi kittiez!
We wus in ower package!
We hus nipniped owerselfs n now we ar awl offur da floor. Wese had
tweets, n nip, bikkies, n nip, toyz n nip, more tweets n nip skritched
ower new sisal mat, n nip....
Hmmm... we wuff Kissamouse... Meowy Kissamouse effurywun!

Da Gordon Boyz n Sukie

Granby December 25th 10 04:33 PM

Hic....Hic...

Hic, Hic back atcha. Gramby waz laffink at me ladst nite. I waz playing
wiff diz nip toy, (actuallie he was tryink to murder itself whispers Piglett
from behind her paw). I rolled round on da flor four an hour wiff itself.

Maybe that is why I never give him nip. He just goes bonkers on it. Funny
bonkers but bonkers non the less.

Storrmmee December 25th 10 07:59 PM

Hic....Hic...

beri kule, soft sayz we getsa haffa owrz tweetz today, she letted uses haf
efurthin butted dat when owrz pakage arrifed... but to day iza turkeybyrd
anna tweetz, Chester the droolin anna watin ingezter

Gandalf[_2_] December 25th 10 09:14 PM

Hic....Hic...

wrote:

Hihi kittiez!
We wus in ower package!
We hus nipniped owerselfs n now we ar awl offur da floor. Wese had
tweets, n nip, bikkies, n nip, toyz n nip, more tweets n nip skritched
ower new sisal mat, n nip....
Hmmm... we wuff Kissamouse... Meowy Kissamouse effurywun!

Da Gordon Boyz n Sukie

....So you say you LIKE 'nip???

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Granby December 25th 10 10:03 PM

Hic....Hic...

O T is super sensitive to it and just gets crazy when he gets it so, his
consumption is very limited.

rafflescat December 25th 10 10:51 PM

Hic....Hic...

Meowie Kissamouse!

Fangu (whispurr....menny fangus Sekrit Santa)
Shhhh shhhhh!

Da Gordon Boyz n Sukie

rafflescat December 25th 10 10:57 PM

Hic....Hic...

On Dec 25, 6:59*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
beri kule, soft sayz we getsa haffa owrz tweetz today, she letted uses haf
efurthin butted dat when owrz pakage arrifed... but to day iza turkeybyrd
anna tweetz, Chester the droolin anna watin ingezter"rafflescat" wrote in message

Yu is soso lukky! Wese inna vegetarian howsehold n neffur gets
turkeybird nless Meomie relents an gets a few skinny slices fur usses
- dats if she rememfurs n sumtymes she furgets. Dey eets rice n
butturnit sqwash wiff cheeze n fings dat ar eqwally
disgustin....yeuch!

Gordon Boyz n Sukie

rafflescat December 25th 10 11:04 PM

Hic....Hic...

On Dec 25, 3:33*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hic, Hic back atcha. *Gramby waz laffink at me ladst nite. *I waz playing
wiff diz nip toy, (actuallie he was tryink to murder itself whispers Piglett
from behind her paw). *I rolled round on da flor four an hour wiff itself.

Maybe that is why I never give him nip. *He just goes bonkers on it. *Funny
bonkers but bonkers non the less."rafflescat" wrote in message

Jacks not well at all, and when he gets some nip he actually looks
better for a little while. Our other two cats just love nip and will
ignore their food until they "sober up " again. One of our RB cats
used to roll over and over like you are describing and I didn't like
him having it!

Bess

rafflescat December 25th 10 11:06 PM

Hic....Hic...

...So you say you LIKE 'nip???

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Fangu! An a Merry Kissamouse tu you too!!

Da Nip Kids