CatBanter

-   -   Sorta OT - an ebay listing. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28692)

Magic Mood Jeep June 28th 05 09:38 PM

Sorta OT - an ebay listing.

We've decided to list a couple of books we don't have room for on eBay - I
thought you guys might get a chuckle out of my description of this one.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Enfilade June 29th 05 02:33 PM

Yes, if I ever decide to sell my Tigerhawk action figure, I will have
to note that kittens teethed on his wingtips.

--Fil

Charleen Welton June 29th 05 03:45 PM

The description was really cute, cat people would understand!
Charleen

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message

We've decided to list a couple of books we don't have room for on eBay - I
thought you guys might get a chuckle out of my description of this one.

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)